Natalie has appeared as lead counsel at trials and appeals at all levels of court in Ontario and practises in civil litigation, including:
- Insurance law;
- Municipal and police liability;
- Occupiers' liability;
- Defamation claims;
- Public authority litigation; and
- Tort litigation for large institutional clients and public sector organizations.
She advises and defends municipalities and other public sector clients on negligence actions including:
- Claims for property damage;
- Non-repair of roadways;
- Sidewalks and private property;
- Motor vehicle accidents; and
- Water and sewage systems.