Alexandra’s practice is focused on corporate and commercial law, particularly various commercial regulatory matters. She advises clients from a variety of industries on matters relating to:
- Advertising & marketing, including contests, gift cards, loyalty programs and co-marketing agreements;
- Labelling & packaging, including consumer goods, food products, drugs, medical devices, cosmetics, health products and other regulated products;
- Consumer protection, including consumer agreements, consumer credit and e-commerce;
- French-language requirements under federal and Québec provincial laws; and
- CASL, privacy & access to information.
Within the firm, Alexandra is the National Leader of our Advertising & Marketing Group and she is an active member of the Financial Services Regulatory, Life Sciences, and Senior Living & Housing Groups.