Graham specializes in resolving complex commercial disputes for public and private companies, as well as individuals.
Graham's areas of focus include:
- securities and competition/antitrust class actions
- mergers and acquisitions litigation
- securities regulation, including internal investigations
- shareholder disputes, including oppression claims and proxy fights
- banking litigation, including bills of exchange and debtor/creditor litigation
- general commercial litigation, including contractual and enforcement matters, and fraud
Graham has acted as counsel and assisted with matters before arbitrators, administrative tribunals and self-regulatory organizations, all levels of courts in Ontario and other provinces, the Federal Court of Canada and at the Supreme Court of Canada.