BLG delivers clients new value-driven services through BLG Beyond
Expand Your Insights with Beyond eDiscovery Services
Win with comprehensive data and legal review to surface the most relevant details to your case quickly, comprehensively and cost-effectively.
eDiscovery is integral to litigation and investigations. But as data types and volumes grow, discovery is getting more complicated and time consuming. A traditional hands-on-paper approach is usually inefficient and cost prohibitive.
Discover a better way
Beyond eDiscovery combines legal expertise with innovative technology to streamline your discovery process and focus on the most important information.
Using RelativityOne, the Beyond eDiscovery team works collaboratively with clients and advocates to surface the most pertinent information to your case as it evolves.
Beyond eDiscovery helps your legal team focus on asking strategic questions and building the most effective, cost-efficient case.
No matter the volume and variety of data in your case, search through massive volumes of data and information in an instant. Choose to review data through a myriad of filters to inform your case preparations and quickly find the most relevant details, wherever they live.
Draw out information and insights that can be difficult to access via traditional discovery, such as metadata embedded in documents, photos, text and much more.
Quickly surface the most pertinent details to support your case strategy and approach even as it shifts, supported by advanced analytics, machine learning and natural language processing.
With a centralized digital workspace, it’s fast and simple for everyone to contribute and review the latest findings in the case. Clear visualizations make it easy to share your insights and present the case.
Supported by a team of legal professionals, Beyond eDiscovery ensures that crucial electronic evidence is uncovered, defensibly produced and marshalled for use in court.
- Confidential client centrally hosts 9TB of data that BLG and their other external counsel would access using Beyond eDiscovery. The client was able to use our competitive hosting pricing for all litigation matters rather than each law firm processing and outsourcing to various vendors. Each law firm received a private unique workspace and benefited from the latest features of RelativityOne.
- Over 408,000 project-related documents were received for review in a construction matter under a very tight production deadline. With 150 hours of combined work time, the production was ready, for an effective review cost of 12 cents per document.
- Active management of a major bank’s litigation data in RelativityOne repositories has allowed the Bank to benefit from hosting fees under $4 per gigabyte.
- Up against a court-ordered deadline for production of documents, BLG was provided a hard drive of records (89,000+) to review for relevance and privilege. Even with a team of several lawyers and clerks on the file, it was clear there would not be enough time to meet the deadline. The Beyond eDiscovery team was engaged and in a few short days the number of documents for review was reduced to under 16,000. Without utilizing the Beyond eDiscovery team, we would have wasted hours reviewing thousands of additional records and the deadline would have been impossible.
- In a case with over 1,000,000 documents, using a combination of strategic searching, conceptual analytics and continuous active learning, we were able limit the number of documents requiring eyes-on review to 15% of the total data set.
To be successful on an eDiscovery project – that is, to be cost-efficient, on-time, accurate, and constantly moving the litigation forward – technological expertise must be combined with deep litigation experience. Beyond eDiscovery applies this unique combination of expertise and experience to every matter and, in doing so, ensures its clients’ interests are truly served.