Stages of Financing
This is the sixth session of the 2020 StartUp & Grow Webinar Series designed to help and support your business’s needs.
This session focuses on the stages of financing for a new business, and will feature the following topics:
- Overview of the stages of financing: Founders, Pre-Seed, Seed, Series A, Late Stage Investments (Series B, C, D, etc.), and IPO or Exit
- Key terms and concepts
- Key considerations, documents and risks at each stage of financing
- Preparing for a financing and attracting potential investors
- Overview of a term sheet
This session was presented by Melissa Smith, Manoj Pundit and Michael Waters from BLG’s Securities & Capital Markets Group.
Our previous sessions are available to view here:
- Session I – Covid-19 Updates for Early Stage Businesses (May, 2020).
- Session II – Accessing and Protecting Your Intellectual Property (June, 2020).
- Session III – Incorporating a new business and considerations for founders (July, 2020).
- Session IV – Hiring Practices and Employment Law Considerations (August, 2020).
- Session V – Venture Finance (September, 2020).
Watch the webinar below